Our a la carte service package enables residents to choose only the services they require when they need the service. This allows the resident to keep their costs as low as possible for as long as possible. It is another way we offer choices to our residents. All services that you would find in a typical assisted living community are offered here and residents choose those services as they are needed. See the Director of Resident Services for a list of health and personal related services available at Temperance Lake Ridge
Health related services are based on a personalized assessment done prior to move-in and on an ongoing basis.
These services are assessed by our Registered Nurse with the resident and family members. Residents only pay for the services they specifically need.
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Weekly Laundry and Linen Services
- Social, Recreational, and Wellness programs
- All three meals are included in the monthly rate
Health Supportive Services
- 24 hour staffing
- Emergency Response System
- One daily wellness check
Garage Rentals are available at a monthly rate.
Additional charge for second occupant based on needs.
Additional services are available based on the resident’s individual needs.
Financial Programs available. Please visit the Director of Resident Services for more information.
- Private studio or one-bedroom apartments
- Three delicious meals served each day
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Full-size bathroom
- Utilities – heat, electric and garbage
- Weekly housekeeping
- Appointment reminders
- Daily personal wellness check
- Individual laundry and linen service complete with pickup and delivery
- Scheduled transportation to activities and outings
- Free transportation to Sherburn Clinic and to run errands inSherburn once per week
- Monthly wellness clinics with the nurse to check weight, bloodpressure, etc.
- Supervisory visits by the on-site Registered Nurse
- Personalized Home Health Care (additional fee) as determined by the Registered Nurse
~ Constant redirection and cueing to provide appropriate stimulation
~ Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting
~ Assistance with transfers
~ Assistance with blood sugar checks and insulin
~ Escorts to meals and activities as needed
~ Assistance with medications
- Limited Government Assistance Program available